Please contact our office at email@example.com.
Integrity Eye Specialists
Arvind Saini, M.D. and Michael Reynard, M.D.
2021 Santa Monica Boulevard #505E
Santa Monica, CA 90404
2118 Wilshire Boulevard #614
Santa Monica, CA 90403
Alternatively, our office uses DayClips online appointment scheduling for scheduling consultations and online appointments. Easy to use, all you do is register and follow the instructions to schedule your consultation. DayClips is free and simple to use. DayClips avoids telephone tag and makes communication an efficient process.
Key advantages of DayClips online appointment scheduling
- Appointments may be made after hours
When your office is closed and telephone access is no longer available, appointments may still be made smoothly and efficiently.
- No waiting to book an appointment
Clients or patients do not need to be put on indefinite hold. There is no prolonged wait with online scheduling. Appointment availability is identified quickly and appointments are secured.
- Appointment reminders are generated automatically
Electronic appointment reminders reduce the need for labor-intensive reminder postcards and save a ton on postage costs. Automated appointment reminders reduce no shows and minimize scheduling conflicts.
- Advantageous for the hearing impaired
Clients with impaired hearing do not need to struggle making an appointment or having to rely on someone else to make their appointment. Online appointments are a convient and effective method for hearing impaired individuals to schedule appointments.
- Enhanced follow-up capability
- Easy Access
Online Scheduling from Client Perspective
- I don’t need to wait on hold.
- I can schedule an appointment 365 days a year, 24 hours a day, from the convenience of my computer or PDA.
- I don’t need to leave a voice message or email message.
- I receive email appointment confirmations and email reminders.
- I don’t need to wait until the office is open to book my appointment.
- I can make appointments with complete privacy.
Online Scheduling from Office Perspective
- I can still make appointments over the phone with an integrated system.
- My voicemail is reduced and my schedule is fuller, allowing me greater attention to matters that need attention.
- My staff is less burdened with telephone calls, allowing them to devote their time to other matters.
- Appointment confirmations and reminders are automated.
- I can view my calendar from my cell phone or any computer.
Schedule Your Consultation Online