Dr. Reynard is a board certified ophthalmologist with expertise in a variety of eye issues. Expert services include the following:
- Review of medical records including personal injury, workers compensation, intellectual property, and product liability cases
- Independent medical exams (IME).
- Vision and perception issues in motor vehicle accidents.
- Standard of care determinations.
- Disability and impairment ratings.
- Fitness for duty determinations in patients with impairment of vision, visual field, depth perception, and/or color vision.
- Evaluation of employment related vision issues.
- Expert witness work: affidavits, declarations, depositions, testimony at hearings and court proceedings.
Return to Ocular Expert Home Page from Services
Return to Ocular Expert Articles from Services